top of page

グループ

公開·176名のメンバー
hasan khan
hasan khan

"[OFFICIAL@STREAMs]" Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz Live Coverage ON TV Channel 5 August 2023

After tasting defeat for the first time against Tommy Fury in February, Jake Paul is back to doing what he does best: Boxing aging MMA fighters who are smaller than him.

That's right, for his comeback fight, Paul is taking on Nate Diaz, and it's a big deal. Diaz might not represent Paul's biggest challenge to date, but considering the fame and notoriety of Diaz, this contest could ultimately be Paul's biggest ever. After a fiery press conference in May, the two are set to battle this weekend.

Here's how to watch the event live on pay per view from anywhere in the world.

Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz date and start times

Jake Paul vs. Nate Diaz is scheduled to take place Saturday, Aug. 5, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT in Dallas, Texas, at the American Airlines Center.

Many critics of Paul’s believed a loss would be the end of his boxing journey.

Instead, he’s landed himself a fight with one of combat sport’s biggest names.

MORE: Will Jake Paul and Nate Diaz compete in an MMA fight following boxing clash?

While previous opponents such as Fury and Tyron Woodley have been willing participants in the pre-fight trash talk and promotion, Diaz has been significantly more quiet.

“I think he’s adversarial and tries to do the opposite of what people think he’s going to do, so he’s probably just doing it to prove a point,” Paul said of his opponent’s recent behaviour.

“But I don’t really know what point it’s proving because it’s stupid of him to not want this fight to be as big as possible but I don’t think he understands that.”

So while the pre-bout shenanigans mightn’t be there this time, Paul believes his camp has prepared him to go to another level when they meet in the ring.

“The energy was just like super high and if you let boxing get monotonous and boring and really difficult, then all the fun gets sucked out of it and I think that’s happened to me in other camps and this camp was by far the most fun, just everyone laughing, having a great time, it didn’t feel like we were working,” Paul said.

“But then there are the worst moments where- I’m coming off a loss and when you’re in those tough moments in sparring and you’re going the extra rounds where you really have to bite down and find this inner strength to push through and to reach a new level.

“You have to break what you thought was possible before and mentally and physically that was the toughest challenge of this camp.”

Jake Paul returns to the ring to face Nate Diaz in a 10-round cruiserweight bout (catchweight of 185 pounds) at American Airlines Center in Dallas on Saturday, Aug. 5 (ESPN+ PPV, 8 p.m. ET).

Paul (6-1, 4 KOs), 26, of Cleveland, Ohio, is coming off a split-decision loss to Tommy Fury back in February.

Following the defeat, Paul made some changes to his team, adding trainers Theo Chambers and International Boxing Hall of Fame member "Sugar" Shane Mosley, to work with his longtime coach J'Leon Love.

Paul was originally scheduled to face Fury in December 2021, but Fury was forced to step down due to injury and was replaced by former MMA champion Tyron Woodley. Paul, who had beaten Woodley by unanimous decision less than four months earlier, stopped Woodley in the rematch, scoring a sixth-round TKO victory.

YouTuber turned pro boxer Jake Paul and former UFC fighter Nate Diaz battle it out in the main event at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, August 5. Ahead of their highly anticipated, eight-round, 185-pound boxing match live on DAZN, the fighters host a launch press conference, preview their bout and go face to face.

In the co-main event, Amanda Serrano defends her undisputed featherweight title against former world champion and old rival Heather Hardy.

Diaz, who's making his boxing debut, is a former UFC contender and one of the best fighters in the UFC to never won a title. During his UFC career, Diaz fought the top fighters available, including two fights against Conor McGregor, Tony Ferguson, Jorge Masvidal, Leon Edwards and Benson Henderson, among others.

Many critics of Paul’s believed a loss would be the end of his boxing journey.

Instead, he’s landed himself a fight with one of combat sport’s biggest names.

MORE: Will Jake Paul and Nate Diaz compete in an MMA fight following boxing clash?

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

bottom of page